Making Time for Your Priorities
Time & Location
About the Event
We will help you identify what’s really important to you and help you decide how and when to work on those priorities. We’ll help you decide what to do about everything else that takes up your time and takes you away from what’s important. You’ll finish this course armed with tools and techniques that you’ll continue to use forever. You’ll feel confident and in control of your own schedule and you’ll already have made real progress towards your goals.
Each week, you’ll receive articles, resources and tools to help you understand and apply those tips to your own life. You’ll take part in activities and discuss the materials with the other participants, sharing your experiences and learning from others. You will also receive a course journal to keep all your notes as you work through the course and as a handy reference for after the course finishes. Although this course starts on 2nd August and ends on 29th August, there are no live meetings, so you can decide when to work on it and when to interact with the group. We recommend setting aside a couple of hours per week.
What we’ll cover:
- How to identify your priorities
- The matrix that’ll help you decide what to do about everything else
- How to plan your time
- Creating your own daily routine to support your priorities and your life
- Managing your energy so you feel like you have more time
- What you can do to increase focus and minimise distractions
- How to review and evaluate your progress
If you need an invoice before payment, or want to book multiple places, get in touch.
- General Admission£299£2990£0